Note: Currently the prestige system is only on the Kanto server, we will include it on other servers once fully tested and fleshed out.
If you have beaten the Champion of the E4, you will be able to reset your own player data and progress on the server. By doing so, you will gain access to prestige areas on the server.
All the perks you can get by prestiging are:
- New custom Prestige skin starter
On Kanto the options are Pikachu, Eevee, Meowth, Cubone, Psyduck, Machop, Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle
On Johto the options are Pikachu, Eevee, Togepi, Houndour, Mareep, Phanpy, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile
On Hoenn the options are Pikachu, Eevee, Skitty, Shroomish, Ralts, Aron, Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip
- Access to Prestige Gyms and E4 that are buffed and made harder
- Access to Prestige Garden where you'll be able to train on higher level pokemon and can find pokemon too rare to find anywhere else
There are things you will lose if you do prestige, however:
- All money will be reset
- All items (even in enderchest and backpack) will be removed
- All Pokemon will be deleted (note that if you've already prestiged before and had a prestige starter, you will not lose that pokemon but will lose all others)
Anything lost from this reset will not be returned unless it was a prestige starter that was not meant to be deleted and glitched through the reset.